- No fighting, smoking, or eating
- No loud music
- Never run after the bus. The driver is not allowed to stop after he has left the bus stop.
- Listen to your bus driver
- Respect other passengers (No loud cell phone conversations)
- No bad language
- If an elderly or disabled person needs a seat and you are sitting in the front of the bus, you will need to offer them your seat
- If you leave something on the bus, you will need to call Lost and Found and make an appointment which can take a few days