- Verbal communication- using your voice or gestures to communicate with someone
- Non-Verbal communication- using facial expressions or body language
- Written communication-text messaging, letters, social media
- Visual communication- pictures, emoji’s, gifs
- Aural communication-Sighing, mouth noises, hand noises
When communication is misunderstood
Sometimes, when we communicate in any sort of way with our body or facial expressions they tend to get misunderstood and we have to correct that person to let them know that what we’re doing isn’t intentionally rude. It’s just something we sometimes do.