Safety at Work
- Wear a safety vest when working in parking lots
- Avoid debris or stuff that is the way of your path. Keep aisles clear!
- Wear the correct safety equipment such as: hard hat, goggles, gloves, safety suit
- Follow all safety procedures and don’t take short cuts. Short cuts can lead to injury and possibly even death.
- Only use equipment that you have been trained on. Ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
- Lifting: put 2 fingers under item to be lifted, if you can’t move it then it’s too heavy to move alone. Ask for help and always follow lifting procedures.
- If there is a spill on the floor clean it up right away to prevent others from being injured.
- Always be aware of your surroundings!!
- Use your 5 senses to keep yourself and others safe