- Don’t be fooled into buying stupid stuff.
- Always buy the cheapest thing on the market
- Only go out to eat when there is a special event
- If the need arises go and buy what is needed not what you what
- Only buy the bare necessities
In this chaotic economy cash is hard to come by and that is why we go out and get jobs. The jobs we choose will only get us so far, so it is up to us to properly save and budget our money. Here are some steps to help with that:
These posts are written by the students of the Employment Workshop Series.